Semen analysis test done. How to increase sperm count? Chances of pregnancy with this count?

I was undergone for semen analysis test. It was conducted after absistence of 3 days from masturbation. My report is: Physical Examination - Sperm volume - 2 ML, colour - Greyish White, Liquification Time - 25 min., Reaction - Alkaline, viscosity - opaque, Micro scopic examination : Total Spermatozova count - 52.0 millions/ml, Motility - Active Motility - 60% sluggist motility - 20% Non-motility - 20%. Morphology - Normal- 50% abnormal - 50% Bio-chemical Examination - Fructose - Positive OTHERS - Pus Cells - 3-4 / hpf Bacteria - NIL RBCs - Nil/hpf IMPRESSION - Oligozoospermia. Will you please tell me that there will be a chance of pregnancy with this count. I am in horry to know the results. Whether my count is appreiciable one or not? How can i increase my sperm count. Please help me...
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012