Semen analysis shows normal sperm count with decreased motility and abnormal forms. On Diclofenac for arthritis. Any problems ?

Done semen analysis. Trying to have a baby. Help Hi Doctors I am 30 year old got married on april 2012 and i am trying to make wife pregnant since 6 months i know her ovluation period it 12th o 18th day from menstrual period. I have arthritis since 10 years and i m taking 25 mg diclofenac sodium t.i.d. .. Even while having sex you put pillow below the buttocks and have correct in ovulation period. and My Semen analysis report is Vol : 1.5 ; Appearance : Turbid ; Reaction : Alkline ; Fructose Test: Positive ; Sperm count : 32 ml; Liquefaction time 30 mins Motility Actively Motile : 30% Sluggishly Motile 20% non motile 50 % Morphology 45 % and my Semen impression says : Normal Sperm count with decreased Motility and abnormal forms But according semen normal analysis report the active motile should be above 50% but mine are only 30% and even normal sperm count is 40 ml and mine is 32 ml and also morphology is 45% Is this is causing infertility. Please help RJ I have done my wife follicular test on 14th day of menses it shows normal and folic are present. This is my 10th month i have tried in ovulation time ie. 10-22 and also i do have daily intercourse. Is daily intercourse cause problem Having 25 mg of diclofenac sodium trice a day ie 75 mg is not causing problem.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013