Semen analysis shows high non motile sperm, low total sperm count. Prescribed speman forte. Treatment?

Dear Sir, Today i have checked my semen and fount that the total count is 6 /million, actively motile - nil, sluggishly motile - 3%, non motile 97%, white blood cells 5-10/HPF and red blood cells 0-3/HPF. Kindly please advise me (i really very sad about it, mentally tired) how can i improve my total count or it is possible or not possible to increase. what should i do for this. Doctor advise me to take Speman Forte from xxxx. Please let me where can i get this medicine in xxx. Appreciate your kind reply at the earliest to my email address YYYY@YYYY Regards
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012