Semen analysis, shows color, motility, morphology, liquefaction time. Normal sperm count?

please help me understand my husband s semen analysis result. color: yellowish, viscosity; viscous, volume:1.0ml, ph: 9.0, sp. gavity 1.015, liquefaction time 14min, 12second, count 130,000,000. microscopic / hpf: r.b.c= 0-1, w.b.c=0-2, e. cells: 0-2 motility 100% morphology: normal head=75%, pinhead=03%, ballon head=05% , tapered head = 05%, amorphous head =05% double head = 0% please kindly tell me or explain with me if he is normal sperm count. thank you
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012