Semen analysis shows azoospermia. RBC and pus cells found. What could be the reason?

I am a 36 years old male from India I went for SA( Semen analysis ) and as per the result the sperm count is 0 ie I have azoospermia . Detials of SA report are as follows 1) Volume - 2.5 ml 2) Colour - Whitish 3) Reaction - Alkaline (pH - 8.4) 4) Viscocity - Normal 5) Liquification Time - Normal 6) PUS Cell - 20-22/HPF 7) Epithelial Cells - 0-2/HPF 8) RBC 1-2 /HPF 9) Sperm Count - 0 I went for Scrotum USG (Doppler) and Hormone Test and results are as follow A Scrotum USG No Varicocele or Hydrocele . A small Cyst in Right Epydidymal Head. Spermatic cords are normal Testicular Size - Right - 3.29X1.53X2.32 cm Left - 2.9 X 1.55 X 2.47 cm B Results of Blood Test for Hormones are as 1) FSH - 8.29 mIu/mL 2) LH - 2.96 mIU/mL 3) Testoterone- 2.98ng/ml Based on these information could you please let me know 1) Whether my problem is due to testicular Failure 2) Whether my problem is related to some kind of infection. Additional Info - 1) I am not a drinker but a smoker 2) I never had Chicken pox or Malaria but sufferred from mumps when I was 9 years old 3) Sufferd from high fever and allergy. 4) I have type 2 Diabetes.However it is currently in control fasting sugar 87 and HBA1C - 6.2 Thanks in advance
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012