Semen analysis showed oligozoospermia with infection. What does it indicate?

Hi, To night i get my semen analysis report . Regarding This report, i can t understand . i just brief you that report and my expectation to achieve a better suggestion. Report as bellow.... Physical Exam: Amount: 2ml Consistency: Viscid Colour: Whitish Reactio: Alkaline Microscopic Exam: Total count of spermatozoa : 20 Million/ml Motility: Active motile : 50% Weakly motile : 05% Immotile : 45% Morphology : 75% appears normal. Others Pus cells : plenty/ H.P.F Epithelial Cells : 8-10/H.P.F. RBC : 1-3/H.P.F. Comment : Oligozoospermia with infection.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012