Semen analysis showed oligoathenozoospermia, bilateral hydrocele. Treatment?

Hi doctor .. i m safy from egypt . married one year ago but no luck of getting pregnant .. i m 29 years . i went for consultation and my doctor told me every thing is normal and she asked to see me at time of ovulation . and every thing was just good .. my husband was asked for semen analysis and the results he got was : count : concentration 8.18 million .. grade a ( rapid progression ) : is 12.5% .... morphology : 24% so the diagnosis was ; oligoathenozoospermia .. by us: no varicocele but with mild bilateral hydrocele i m very worry please answer me what is the most suitable way to treat such cases .. i m dying to have a baby of my own .. i wish you can help me sir plz
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013