Semen analysis showed oligoasthenospermia. What is the problem?

Hi, My Age is 30. I did semen Analysis two days back, as per report volume 4ml, sperm count/ml is 8, sperm count per ejaculate is 32. Immobile sperm is 35%,motile with no progressive forward movement 25%, slow forward progressive movement 30%, moderate forward progressive movement 20%, Rapid forward progressive movement 0. Ph 8.0. In Morphology 8% normal and 92% abnormal and in comments they mentioned oligo asthenospermia. Can you please tell me what is problem? What I need to do to resolve problem? What are chance If I try now for baby?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013