Semen analysis showed liquefaction of semen. Is there any treatment for non-liquefaction?

Dear panel of Doctors, Myself form india Mumbai, Got married in Dec 2009, Have done my semens analyasis. The reports said i have the Liqification of semens problem, visited one of the Urolosit along with my wife. Who sugested that I can go for the process where thay would clean my semems and put it in my wife womb so that she can conceive as i am 38 and my wife is 36. Is there any treatment for the non liquification of the semens.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012