Semen analysis showed improvement in motility and rapid progression, slight decrease in count. Chances of natural conception?

my hubby and i have been trying for a baby for over a year. his last semen test show count of 15 million, motility of 57% and rapid progression of 55%. the doctor said though the count showed little decrease in count compared to the previous test done, there was improvement in the motility and rapid progression results compared to the last. My test was all ok i also have a kid from my previouse relationshp. Please can you give any advice and also tell me what our chance of having a natural conception are?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. You are trying for conception, your husband had problem in semen, he got treated for that and cleared of it, your doctor also expressed the same openion, then why you are worrying, cheer up. In course of time he will get improvement in the count as well.
I advise you some diet recommendations to help the process. take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, non vegetarian foods, to provide iron and proteins required for the improvement of semen.
You have to follow some bed room recommendations as Have sex from 11th day of the period to 20th day. follow abstence in the first 10days. follow the male above position.
Wishing you a beautiful baby soon.thanks for calling.