Semen analysis said sperm movement is slow. Has PCOS. Explain situation?

Hello doctor, I have married 3years ago. Still my wife was unable to conceive. I have went for semen analysis and my report shows as below and doctor advised me to take blood test and chest pair x-ray as a result of semen analyze and he confirmed blood test and x-ray are normal. He recommended to take UBIQ 100 for 1 month saying sperm movement is slow. Will it make any difference . Sperm count : 22million/ml Total Motality:68% Active Sperm: 9%(Type A) Moderate Sperm:45%(Type B) Sluggish : 14%(Type C) Immotile :32% Morphology :5% Note: My wife has PCOS and she never had regular menstrual cycle. She use to get menstrual cycle after 2/3 months only.Her hieght is 155cm and weight is 65cm.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012