Semen analysis result shows Viscosity Increased, Fractose test Positive. Meaning?

my SA is as specified below vloume 2.0 ML Viscosity Increased Appreance White Opaque Constistency Viscous Liquefaction 1 Hour PH 8.0 Fractose test Positive Sperm count 2 mliion/ml Progrseive motilie 0 in 1 hr 0 in 3hr Slugish motilie 10% in 1 hr 05% in 3 hr Non motilie 90% in 1 hr 95% in 3hr Abnormal forms 10% Sperm Aggutination absent pus cell 3-4/hpf RBC 1-2/HPF Epithelial Cells 0-1/HPF Macrophages Occasional YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012