Semen analysis report shows increased liquifaction, WBC levels 2-3. Matter of concern?

My Semen analysis report is as below: color: gray white coluem:2.0 Viscocity: Normal Liquifaction: Increased (what does this mean ?) Reaction:8 Sperm count: 50 Rapid Progressive Motility: 30 Slow Progressive Motility: 40 Non progressive Motility: 30 Normal forms: 40 Abnormal Forms: 30 Amorphous Forms: 10 Acute Taping forms: 5 Pin Heads: 5 Giant Heads: 5 Double Heads: 5 WBC: 2-3 Could you please tell me is there anything I should be concerned about? Whqat does increased liquifaction means? Also WBC is more than expected(. Is this something to worry about?)
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013