Semen analysis report shows count 81 million, morphology 3%. Serious?

Hello We have had our results back from hubby s SA and they are as follows: Count/Density - 81 million per ml Appearance - Normal Total Motility - 63% (51million) Sperm Motility - 43% (34million) Morphology (Normal Forms) - 3% (2.43 million) Volume - 4ml PH - 8 We are naturally very happy with the count being so high but the Morphology is worrying me as I have read that between 4-5% is normal but in the UK we seem to accept 3% as normal. Can you put my mind at rest? With such a high count, 3% should be ok? Thanks Holly
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012