Semen analysis report, Sperm Count, Sperm motility, Sperm morphology, Pus cells, asthenospermia, disturbed sperm morphology, sperms with multiple cervical & cephalic abnormalities, undirected sperm movement

Dear sir following is my semen analysis report in order to ask that whether i am normal or not if not please advice for medicine thank you Seminal Fluid Examination Volume 1.0 mL Consistency Liquid Color White Gray Liquefaction Time 80 Minute . Sperm Count 48 mill/mL Sperm Motility 45 % * Activity Grade 3- Sperm morphology 23 % Pus cells 2-4 /HPF Pathologists Comments: Sperm count is within normal limits.consistent with asthenospermia disturbed sperm morphology Many sperms with multiple cervical & cephalic abnormalities seen.* fast but undirected movement.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012