Semen analysis, microscopic exams done. Trying for a baby. What does it say?

Hi, I got married two years before..trying for baby..Myself and my husband have taken basic test ..Please explain me my husband report that i hv mentioned below,whether it is normal or not... My husband semen analysis report are follows: Macroscopic Exams: Color:Grayish white Reaction:Alkaline Volume :2.0ML viscosity:Normal Microscopic Exams: Sperm Count : 40.0 millions/ML Active motility: 45% Sluggish Motility:15% Non motility:40% other cells:Few pus cells & few epithelial cells seen Please explain me in detail Thank u
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013