Semen analysis done, prescribed testosterone injection course. Is pregnancy possible?

hi please check whether it is normal or not. my hubby semen analysis reports is as follows quantity 1.5 ml,color greyish white sperm count.28ml/ML live count 15MILL/ML Soerm per ejaculate 41MIL MOTILITY percentage motile sperm 54% rapid linear progression 4% non lin progression 56% non progressive 40% sperm morphology normal form .40% head abnormality large oval 20% tapering 20% amorphous 20% beside that his testosterone is dr prescribed testosterone injection course with the gap of 15 she wants to test again to check how much is improve.. is pregnancy possible with this report?my all reports are normal..
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012