Semen analysis done including viscosity, motility. Is the result normal?

Hello Dr, i m 27 year old, Today I got my semen analysis results. Please tell me whether the above result is normal. my semen analysis report is as follows; Thanks a lot. volume 1.5 liquefication normal viscosity normal ph ----- WBC 8 - 9 / phf who parameters: concent 23/ml prog. motil 28% norm. morph 19% other data MSC 604 M/ml PSC 2.3 M/ml SMI 68 TOTAL IN SAMPAL ALL SPERM 34.50 M/ml MOTILE SPERM 9.60 M/ml FUNCUTION SPERM 3.45 M/ml
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012