Semen analysis done for tsc, active motile, sluggish motile, non-motile. What does the report say?

Sir i just got my semen analysis report , can you please explain me the results Quantity:04 ML Color:Opaque grey Apperance :Normal Liquificaion Time : 30 minutes Total Sperm Count : 20 Million/ml Active Motile :05 % Sluggish Motile:35 % Non-Motile : 60 % Normal Forms: 85 % Double Tail :01% Tail Less :03% Pin Head: 05% Giant Head: 04% Swallen Neck: 02 % Pus Cells: 2-4/hpf Epithelial Cells : Nil RCBs : Nil Organism Isolated : Candida sps Moderate
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012