Semen analysis done for blood-trace, abnormal headpiece, abnormal tail, pus cell. Can sperm motility be increased?

HI DOCTOR,, My name is ASIM,i have done my semen analysis .my result is volume-1.5million,ph-7.5,blood-trace, sperm count21millions,total count-31millions,poor forward progression, normal-60%-abnormal headpiece-20%,abnormal mid piece-10%,abnormal tail-10%, PUS CELLS/HPF-70-80 RBCs/HPF-0-1 please dr suggest me what do further about the motility and about PUS CELLS, and what are the other tests toexamine semen motility. and another thing is that motility can be increased or not. i am anxiously waiting for ur reply. thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012