Semen analysis done. What does report mean? Moderate varicocele present in Doppler ultrasound. Surgery required?

I am Male my age is 26 years old, i get married before one year, i didn t get baby, i go to doctor and he send me the lab and i give semen analysis: this is the result of my report please explain me and give me advance volume: 1.5 ml colour: grey white Appearance: Opalescent liquefaction Time: 30 Viscosity: thick Ph: 7.7 Total sperm count: 05 million/ml Active Motile: 40% sluggish motile: 35% non Motile: 25% pus cells: 10-12/HPF RBC: Nill/HPF Morphology: 45% Sample collection: inside the lab Opinion: Oligozoospermia. Dear doctor this is my result then my doctor send me Doppler Ultrasound. and the result was like this A moderate Varicocele is present bilaterally. the rest is normal. so he advanced me to go surgery what should i do? can you please help me what is the best way that i can get health fertility
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013