Semen analysis done. Sperm count less. How to increase count?

Hi Doctor, i am Muzaffar Jan from Kashmir India of 38 years old it is the 5th year of my marrage but i have no issue we have gone throuhg a series of tests like HSG follicular studies etc and also my semen test but the doctors says that everything is write all tests are clear my semen test was 60 million, now i face a problem that before some days i carried my semen test it shows only 5 million how can i increase the said count plz suggest me medicines
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013