Semen analysis done. Presence of pus, epithelial, bacterial cells. Does it signify infection?

i am a 35yr old man,73kg,height 1.73m and have been trying to conceive with my wife for a year and a half. Below are my seminal fluid analysis results: motility 60%, volume 4.5mL, morphology 30%, viscosity: high, non-motile: 40%, active: 40%, sluggish: 20%, dead: 40%, count 96 million cells/mL, pus cells: 2-4/hpf, epithelial cells: +, bacterial cells: + I would like to know if these represent a normal seminal fluid analysis. Also, does the presence of pus, epithelial and bacterial cells signify the presence of infections? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013