Semen analysis done. Is it possible to have a baby with this results?

Hi, Last month my husband did Semen Analysis . Result is as below: Sperm Concentration: 57 M/ml Total Sperm Count : 285 M Total Motility 44% 1. Rapid Progressive 0% 2. Forward Progressive : 10% 3. Slow Progressive : 81% 4. Non Progressive : 09% Sperm Morphology 1. Normal Forms 04% 2. Head Defects 87% 3. Neck Mid - Piece Defects 08% 4. Tail Defects 01% Comments - ASTHENO TERATOZOOSPERMIA I am also suffering from PCOS . Now trying to pregnant . Please advise us since both of us have problem. We are also same age (34) , in this situation, is it possible to birth a baby.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012