Semen analysis done. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

Hi Doc, I am Rashid. My Test Result is this: :::: Semen Analysis::::: Viscosity = Normal, Volume = 3.0 ml, Liquefaction = 30 min, Reaction = Alkaline, Colour = Whitish, :::::Microscopic Exam::::: Sperm Count = 15 ml, ::::Motility:::: Actively Motile = 05 %, Sluggishly Motile = 10%, Non-Motile = 85%, Abnormal Forms = 40%, Pus Cells= 0-1 / hpf, RBC = Absent, Spermatogenic Cells 2-4 / hpf, Sperm Agglutination = Absent. Please Answer me as soon as possible
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013