Self-absorbed, inattentive, timid, aggressive, socially withdrawn. History of partial seizures. Treatment?

Hi! My child is 6yr old boy,who has regular body growth, sleeps well, and there were no problems before or during child birth. My child is having difficulty at school, teachers are constantly complaining that he is self- absorbed, inattentive, does not complete the work at hand until personal supervision is given by the teacher. He s not interested in making friends or talking to kids of his age group. He s also very timid and has trouble going down stairs, treads with extreme caution, he often repeats things of his interest, his hand writing is bad in spite of his practicing daily, often interrupts conversation and stays persistent till hes got his message across, he s not attentive when spoken to, has had a fascination for spiderman for the last 2-3 yrs I do wish to mention that at the age of two months he suffered multiple Partial seizure , but the doctors confirmed he was normal, and was prescribed Gardenal ( phenobarbital ). Kindly please tell me whats wrong with my child, and whats should be the course of action me as the parent... Thanking you
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012