Seizures, withdrawals, incoherence. Withdrew from methadone. Help?

I take 220 mg of methadine a day and I live in Jacksonville FL and can not find a pharmacey to fill my script. I have never had a problem filling it until now. I am very scarred of withdrawals because when I was in hospital I went through withdrawals with seizure, fever 205.7 and incoherance. The doctor gave me another opiod instead of methadone and I withdrew from Methadone. I was in car wreck and my face was crushed. I go to a pain mgmt. physican who prescribes this for me. What do I do?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013