Seizures while sleeping, continuous episodes for a long duration. Taking lamictal, topamax. Cure?

My son is 12 years old and he has asizures every day he took medications lamictal 200mg twice away , topamax 200mg twice , involving 600mg twice and clobazam 5mg in the morning and 10 mg at night now the seizures comes too much while sleeping . Sometimes being continuous for three times it comes and still more than 10 minutes . The doctor give us diazepam . What I can do for him when the seizures takes too long? Please help me ? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012