Seizures, headaches. Taking eption. EEG, head X-ray done. Suggest?

Dear Doctor, I need your kind advice and for following issue of mine. Following is my shorty summary of treatment. I belongs to Allahabad, during my study days around 21 year ago I was suffered from seizures and approached to Nuro Specialist in Allahabad. After Head Xray and EEG Doctor start giving me AED Tageratol 300 mg but Seizure not fully controlled later on he changed the medicine to Phenytal 30 mg - 3 tablets a day. When again seizure not fully recovered he advice Contrast CT SCAN Brain and reports diagnose me with neurocysticercosis, then Doctor advice me 2 Tab Albendazole for 3 months every morning along with Eption 100 Mg - 3 Tablets in night after 3 months Doctor advice to stop taking Tab Albendazole and keep continue Eption 100 Mg - 3 Tablets in night. Later on after 3 years [Seizure Free] I shifted to Delhi but Eption 100 mg - 3 Tablets continue taking in night. Then I have contact to another Nurologist in Delhi, he again advice the CT Scan and reports were normal hence he advised to reduced the Eption gradually by 3 Tablets to 2 Tablets and I continue taking 2 Tablets of Eption 100 mg then after 1 year Tablet reduced to 1 Tablet [Seizure Free]. Later on again after 2 years I shifted to Mumbai due to my service transfer but now I continue the Eption 100 Mg - 1 Tablet every night. Since I am living seizure free from past 18 years apx and having much active life (Doing Driving 100 Km a day, Swimming, Horse Riding ,Rock Climbing etc, also taking Hard Drinks twice in week ), but still taking Eption 100 Mg - 1 Tablet every night , hence to stop medicine again I contact to Nuro Specialist in Mumbai he gone through my medical history and and advice Test, after according to latest MRI / SCAN reports , which are normal, Doctor me to stop taking Eption 100 MG One Tablet straightaway. So regarding this I need your suggestion and opinion. Now almost 10 days passed , since I stopped taking one Tablet of Eption 100 Mg, and feeling comfortable but little bit worrying seizure recurrence and and feeling headche. Is any chance of recurrence of fits after stoping medicine, why am having slight headache .
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013