Seizures, had catheter, bleeding and hurt after that. Is it normal or is it negligence of the hospital?

Hi my name is I went to the hospital a few nites ago.Cuz I was having seizures.And they had to give Catheter .And after that nite.I have been hurting and bleeding .And I want to know if the hospital that did it hurt me some how the reason that I am hurting and bleeding or is that normally.I hope to hear from someone soon.Cuz I am bleeding like I am on my cycle.And I dont know if it is my cycle or if I am hurt some how inside.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012