Seizures and unconscious. Suggested to take eption. Can I have non veg? Final treatment?

hi sir im recently my health is not well due to seizures in 2010 im out of control and unconscious for 1 day and using eption tablet 100mg morning and night and again 1 april 2013 again met with same seizure epilepsy and upto half day im in unconscious admitted in hospital from that day im supposed to take eption 250mg 1 night and other night 300mg could plz suggest me what is the final treatment report are positive emr reports and others can I eat non veg
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013