Seizures after head injury during accident, difficulty during child birth. Now, having constant headache. Solution?

hello doctor,my wife had an accident 3 years ago,had history of head injury with episodes of seizure afterwards.She was treated then and was fine then she had a baby a year later ,having lost so much blood during complications of child birth ,she stated having episedes of seizures and convulsion untill she was transfused before she got better.Its been two years after the child bith but ,she has constantly been having headache .What can she do
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012