Seizure, turned blue on calming, relieved on keeping wet cloth. Is this grand mal seizure?

hi my name is Sue while in the store shopping today a man beside me fell over and had a seizure, ive had some training but not alot with this........just wondering if i did the right thing in helping him i had help come and we tried to keep him calm and relaxed but he started turning this normal we kept cold cloths on him and kept talking to him and he finally came around, i was wondering if this was a granmal seizure
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012