Seizure on hands and legs, unclear speech, taking D Veniz. Side effect?

My wife was on Serlift 50 mg after second child birth (since 2008 Jan) , recently she had depression swing and I took to a doctor who prescribed Nexito 10. She did not respond ok for 5 days. Now since last 2 days she is on D Veniz 50 mg. Yesterday she was kind of fine and after a stressfull shopping session had a seizure of hands and legs for 3-5 min. Is this a sign of side effect. Please advice. Also theres impact on speech clarity as well.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012