Seizure in sleep. X-ray done. Found opacity in heart. Cause for seizure?

I used to have epilepsy that my neurologist said went away last August. Night before last my son found me having a seizure in my sleep. I didn t miss any medicine or anything like that. I wasn t feeling right at all the following day and a friend brought me to the hospital. They just called and said that they found opacity on the xray that they took of my heart . What does that mean? Could that be what could ve caused the seizure?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013