Seizure disorder, stomach pain, eyes rolles down. Endoscope and CT scan done. Esophagus problem. Does stomach pain cause seizure?

I have an unknow seizure disorder and was put on Keppra... have not had a seizure for 7 months till this morning in my sleep.... had woken up with severe stomach pain and laid back down woke up to rolling my eyes back to normal... hate the feeling :/ and then thought not tired could not keep my eyes open. Recently saw an Gastro specialist and they are quickly scheduling an endoscope... my Ct scan showed something severly wrong with my esophagus ... he did not know what but concerned enough to put me on will call for the endo :/ question is can my stomach pain be causing the seizure or other way around ??
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012