Seizure. Abortion due to low progesterone. hormone level comes normal with progester100mg? Relation between hormone, seizure?

Hi I am 42 and I just had a blood work done where everything is fine except my progesterone is .7 I am not pregnant but just had a seizure couple nights ago. This is the second time that I have a seizure. The first time i had in January when I was pregnant but I lost the baby because my progesterone levels where low again. The doctor has prescribe progester on 100 mg and I am not taking any medication for seizures because seems like it is happening only when my progesterone is low. Will my hormone levels will be normal after I take the medication? Should I still try to see an endocrinologist? Doctors said that there is not relationship between hormones and seizure but so what will be the best explanation for what is happening and what is the best approach?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013