Seems to have localized hyperhidrosis on hands, feet, and armpits. Is this due to hormonal imbalance?

Hi I seems to have localized hyperhidrosis on hands, feet, and armpits. The armpits is extremely uncomfortable in social situations and prescription strength antiperspirants do not help. This problem began slightly before I hit puberty and I was wondering if it is hormonal and could be controlled with a birth control supplement. I am active and otherwise healthy and I do not mind sweating while working out or when i feel hot but it occurs when I am sitting and not anxious in any way. I have also noticed that I have a slight case of adult acne, I am 25 female and I think this may also be due to hormone imbalance even though I have regular periods.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013