Seemed surface injury of shin, now extremely painful, swollen, getting cramps. Should I be worried ?

Three months ago I injured my shin when I slipped while boarding a bus. It seemed to be just a surface injury but only now does it seem to be healing . At the beginning it was extremely painful when I would first put my weight on it in the morning or after I had been sitting down. There was a lot of swelling around the injury and around the ankles but that has now reduced a lot. I was treated for an infection with antibiotics . However, I have now noticed that I am getting cramps in that leg, especially in bed. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
THIS MAY BE DUE TO MEDICINES YOU ARE TAKING FOR HEALING IN MY OPINION THE MEDICINES ANTIBIOTICS AND PAIN KILLERS CAN CAUSE THESE EFFECTS
YOU MAY ADD VITAMINS TO LEESEN THE CRAMPS