Seeing white spots while getting up, dizzyness, tips of fingers and extremities cold, mall dot bruises on limbs. What could this be?

hi so my boyfriend has been having wierd momments for the past several months he gets up from the chair and tells me he sees white spots and is very dizzy. the tips of his fingers are cold and well as all his extremities. he has unusual like allergique reaction type things on his arms and legs . He gets itchy and scrathes and then these like bloud spots appear ... they look like small dot bruises ... its reallly scary. What do u think is going on ?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012