Seeing double, one eyelid covered up more than other eye. Is this diplopia?

hey my eyes ,an eyelid is covered up more than the other eye,when i have the laptop in front of me and i look at it i notice that in the backround the tv is crossed or shows double,when i cover one eye it is normal but on my webcam when i look up at the wall or something the allignment of my eyes arent even,i think this is diplopia but im not sure and i am not crossed eyes,please could you tell me what this is i am only 13,thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012