Seeing bright lights near peripheral vision. Diagnosed as palinopsia. Which specialist to visit?

I see bright trailing lights around my peripherial vision . Similiar to comets with after image trails. Lately, rather than following a curved path outlining my peripherial vision, some of the comet s trajectories now follow a straight line originating from the right hand corner of my right eye angling upward at what appears to be a 45 degree angle. I am told that this is called Palinopsia . What title of specialist should I see in order to best address this condition?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013