Seeds like something in stool, not moving. Sickness, severe cramping, negative for parasite. What are they?

Seeds like pumpkin seeds in stool . Sometimes they come out broken in half there can be as many as 15 or 20 in one stool. Other something that looks like skin or outer layer of a seed or skin of an insect.long stringy things that have modules or legs - they do not move but will attach or wrap around whatever they touch. On and off sick feeling and severe cramping. Negative for parasites in stool but there is something very strange going on
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013

Before running to a conclusion, I'd like to ask:

- do you consume fiber foods/corn/or other seeds foods?
- are you having diarrhea?

I suggest to do
- malabsorption test
- abdominal ultrasound
- culture of stool for bacteria and candida infection
- consult GI specialist

All the best!