Seed like growth in clitoris, hard, cream seed like colour with red, indentation on removal. Causes?

I ve had a seed like thing in the hood of my clitorous for about 2 years and me at the age of 13 before didn t know it was abnormal how ever today I was looking at it in the mirror and noticed a haid I went to pull it and the seed thing almost fell out so I stopped , then later on that day I decided to attemp to remove it has never hurt all I needed to do was pull back the clitorous and remove it it came right out it was hard but soft and a cream seed like colour with a hit of red I looked in the mirror and the skin was indented I put the seed in the bin and I feel no different . Buy what was it?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  500 Awaiting Answer