Secondary infertility. What does the impression bilateral free intraperitoneal spillage of contrast mean ?

Hi, I m 30 years old with secondary infertility . I got my HSG done indicating my uterine cavity normal in size and shape. Mobile filling defects are identified in the uterine cavity representing air bubbles. Both fallopian tubes are outlined with contrast and appear normal. Free intraperitoneal spillage of contrast is seen bilaterally. I am confused what does the impression bilateral free intraperitoneal spillage of contrast mean. Is my HSG report normal? I would appreciate an answer. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013