Secondary amennorrhoea after insertion of an IUD following child birth. Provera caused withdrawal bleed. Clomid got early cycles. Why?

Hi I am under the care of a fertility/ endocrine consultant as i had secondary amennorrhoea following the insertion of an iud following the birth of my daughter, this has been going on some time and i have been prescribed provera which caused the withdrawal bleed as suspected. Following my bloods i was told low oestrogen was discovered and because there was no visible cause the dr said it could be due to the weight loss after my daughter? I lost 14lb compared to before i became pregnant however was still within my health bmi at 20.7? Could this be possible? So he told me to put on weight and then take clomid in the meantime which i have done for the last cycle....provera then on day 2 clomid until day 6, just 50mg of clomid daily. I don t believe that I ovulated and I have just had another period yesterday which was just day 24? why is this so early and what can cause this? as last time i took provera my next period was 32 days following? I have now put on weight and I am wondering whether its something to do with that? Please advise, thankyou.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012