Second trimester pregnancy, have intense headache, head pain on coughing, worsened vision, low appetite, back pain, bile vomiting. Normal?

I am 26 weeks pregnant and have a horrible headache. When I cough it hurts my head then it s sore after. Down the back of my head it hurts, behind my ear, and my neck hurts as well. My vision has gotten worse recently and Ive had to strain my eyes to see. I work on a computer all day and it seems to get worse at night. On top of that I have bad back pain , loss of appetite , and am vomiting bile every day. I really need some answers because my doctor is just telling me it s the pregnancy and I feel like the headaches are more than that.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012