Second toe on left foot slightly swollen, numb and tingling. Should I consult a doctor?

My second toe on my left foot is slightly swollen and is numb and tingling . I don t recall bumping it - but I do have a job that requires me to be on my feet and moving around 90 percent of the time. It has been like this for several weeks now and does not seem to be going away. Should I have a doctor take a look at it or should I give it more time?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
yes u should visit a orthopedic doctor .
it may be related to the digital neuroma of the feet .as u said ur always on feet 90 % of time so check with ur shoe also . is toe box is too small /???