Second pregnancy, morning sickness, prescribed Navidoxine. Is dosage okay?

Hi Doctor, Its my wife s second pregnancy now and just like her first one she started having the morning sickness . (which eventually ends up in hyperemesis) she was hospitalized for a week during her first pregnancy. Her doctor prescribed Navidoxine for her, a tablet 3 times a day. my question is: is the dosage ok ? because another doctor mentioned that it only has to be taken before sleeping one pill a day. Thank you so much
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012