Second degree burn on stomach, blisters peeled, skin pink. Applied neosporin, bandaged. Skin turned black. Reason?

hi I got a second degree burn on my stomach , and the blisters peeled and the skin was pink and dryed out to a yellow, but would peel and again become pink. It happened 4-5 times, and after that i started putting neosporin on and bandaged. It seemed like it was getting better, but then last night, i opended my bandage, and the pink area looked completely black! It also has spots for I believe hari follicles, which are not black. The skin around it is kinda pink, and ridged and everything else inside is black? I dont know what that means?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013